August 10, 2010

Emilio Masella Wants to Fight Vinny Guadagnino

Vinny Guadagnino allegedly hooked up with Snooki on Jersey Shore this season. Now her gorilla juicehead ex, Emilio Masella, is allegedly ready to throw down.

After learning that a drunk Snooki (Nicole Polizzi) climbs into bed with castmate Vinny, Emilio, who was dating the reality star at the time, vows revenge.

"I am pissed, we were friends and he was messing with my girl when I was with her, it's not cool.” Emilio Masella said. “I'm so angry I want to fight him."

"I mean I just said goodbye to her a couple of days before it was shot and she climbed into his bed,” the New Jersey native reflects. “I was devastated."

Emilio met Snooki in January after the first season of the hit reality show and the pair were insperable. In April, Snooki accused him of being unfaithful.

Vinny Guadagnino PictureSnooki and Emilio Masella

Vinny Guadagnino recently snuggled up to his Jersey Shore co-star Snooki Polizzi. Emilio Masella, who briefly dated the reality star this year, took exception.

Back in April, Emilio got dumped via voicemail by the Snook. The indignity.

"She always accused me of cheating and I never did,” he said. “And now I had to watch her on national TV doing it. I don't deserve this, I'm a sweet guy."

Sweet he may be, but Emilio wants a piece of Vinny – for charity of course.

"I want to box him, for a charity,” said the scorned non-star. “I'm going challenge him to a charity boxing match. I want to raise money for the Chile Earthquake relief fund. I am so in love with her I want to do something for Snooki."

0 comments:

Post a Comment