August 10, 2010

Justin Bieber Pitches Proactiv

Justin Bieber has something in common with Jessica Simpson, Katy Perry, and Jennifer Love Hewitt. And it isn't breast size.

Instead, the 16-year old sensation has joined these beauties and other celebrities as the latest Proactiv spokesperson. Although it looks like the singer has never had a pimple in his life, Bieber says he can relate to this common teenage problem.

Proactiv, naturally, is the solution.

“I know that for a teenager, it doesn’t matter how many people are looking at you, you don’t want acne on your face,” Bieber says. “I’m in the limelight all the time... I’m constantly doing interviews, constantly doing photo shoots and I’m determined to keep myself clear. Using Proactiv will help that.”

Selling Pimple Medicine

Added Justin: “My fans already know I’m just a regular kid, except the stuff about my life that’s not regular... like performing to thousands of kids and always being in the spotlight.”

And guest-starring on CSI, and anchoring a 3D biopic about his life and writing a photo-based memoir. Except for all that stuff, Justin is just like you!

Watch a behind-the-scenes video of Bieber's Proactiv commercial below.


Bieber for Proactiv

0 comments:

Post a Comment