August 5, 2010

J-Woww and Tom Lippolis Break Up

While Ronnie and Sammi bicker on the Jersey Shore premiere (and every episode) Jenni Farley, a.k.a. J-Woww, seemed to be the anomaly on the MTV hit.

She's been in a steady relationship. But now she and boyfriend Tom Lippolis are reportedly done after pics surfaced showing her kissing some other dude.

“I am f*%king beside myself, but am ready to move on,” an upset Lippolis said.

“There has been a lot of pressure on both of us lately but she recently told me, ‘I never cheated on you and I will never leave you for someone else.’"

"She just lost the best thing that ever happened to her.” As for his next girlfriend, Tom Lippolis says he's “looking for a girl who wants the real thing.”

JWoww is Right

SHORE SCORE: J-Woww's last one got her dumped, apparently. We imagine she'll rebound by taking some HGH and partying. [Photo: PacificCoastNewsOnline.com]

Ooh, harsh parting words for J-Woww, but did she bring it upon herself?

Farley was spotted out on the town last weekend with a 35-year-old gent named Roger from New Jersey, and was seen kissing him Tuesday night at a club.

As he grapples with the sudden end of his relationship with Farley, Tom is making his own moves to put the past behind him as quickly as possible:

“I am in the best shape of my life and am ready for a new relationship. I’ve already put on Facebook that I am single and I’m getting hits like crazy.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment