August 13, 2010

Renee Zellweger’s New Big Tits



Renee Zellweger tits

Big tits lovers rejoice! Renee Zellweger seems to have grown a pair of fabulous tits overnight. As far as I recall, the blonde actress was kind of shy in the boob department, and now, all of a sudden, kaboom!!!

Should we thank her private doctor for this, or are Renee Zellweger’s Tits enhanced by wearing a magically uplifting and enlarging padded bra? May be she’s been in touch with Paris Hilton, whose tits seem to miraculously grow a couple of sizes depending on what bra she’s wearing that day.

No matter what, Renee Zellweger’s boobs look great, and I want to congratulate her on them. Hell, I’d love to do a lot more than that, but I’m not sure she’d let me. So for now, let’s hear it from my readers: are Renee Zellweger’s new big tits the result of implants or of a good bra?



0 comments:

Post a Comment