October 8, 2010

Jessica Alba: My Breasts Sag!

Still, the beauty spends mot of the interview lamenting her post-baby body, saying: "My breasts are saggy, I've got cellulite, my hips are bigger."

Alba is quick to say "there's something so amazing about having a child," referring to two-year old daughter Honor Marie, and doesn't seem to be asking for sympathy in the article. But we'd have to imagine there are many women out there who would prefer if someone with this body never uttered a complaining word...

British GQ HottieJessica A.

"Every actress out there is more beautiful than me," Alba added, specifically citing Natalie Portman, Beyoncé and Scarlett Johansson. "I've seen them without makeup, so I know."

Sounds a bit extreme, doesn't it? It leads us to a simple question: Is Jessica Alba hot?

0 comments:

Post a Comment