October 5, 2010

Kim and Kourtney Prepare to Take New York City

Big breasts are coming to The Big Apple. The sisters that never show an ounce of personality are coming to The City That Never Sleeps. The globe's most media-savvy siblings are coming to the media capital of the world.

No matter how you describe, the end result is this: Kim and Kourntey Kardashian will take their scripted act lives to New York City this winner, as E! spins the sisters off in Kim and Kourtney Take New York. Kim, Kourtney and Scott Disick touched down in NYC this week to make the announcement.

Taking NYCDouche in NYC

Are you ready for the Kardashians, NYC residents?

"I could not be more excited to spend the next couple of months in one of my favorite cities," Kim blogged. "When we decided to open a new DASH store in the city, Kourt and I felt that someone needed to be here to help out with the store and make sure everything was running smoothly. After talking with my family, I decided that I would join Kourtney, Scott and Mason in NYC."

Khloe will stay behind in Los Angeles to spend time with husband Lamar Odom. Will you watch this spin-off, THG readers?

0 comments:

Post a Comment