October 5, 2010

Odd Situation: Mike and Karina Foxtrot to "Boom Boom Pow" on Dancing With the Stars

The bad news? A wacky version of the foxtrot set to the Black Eyed Peas' hit "Boom Boom Pow" that had the judges panel scratching its collective heads.

Check out Mike's latest rug-cutting effort below ...


The Situation Attempts to Foxtrot

Using a time machine as a prop to tell a story through time, The Situation and Karina Smirnoff's effort was summed up by judge Len Goodman as such:

"If that's your future, I am glad I live in the past. I don't wanna be nasty, but if you were dancing in my backyard, I'd have to draw the curtain." Ouch.

Bruno Tonioli called it a "land of the lost fox trot," though he added it was "entertaining ... in a very weird way." It did earn a reasonable 20 out of 30 ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment