October 10, 2010

Kim Kardashian on Staged Fight: I'm Okay!

Phew. Kim Kardashian is okay.

We were worried that the fight she and her reality show concocted for an upcoming episode would leave her injured, but the blogger writes that the script didn't call for any harm to be done she's okay.

Big Butt, Big Apple

"I'm totally fine, guys," Kardashian wrote on her website. "I want to address this because everyone has been asking me if I'm ok after the bar fight last night.... A drunk male fan came up to me and asked to take a picture, and I obliged, but his girlfriend, who was also drunk, got a little out of hand. Luckily I had Scott and Khloe there to protect me."

And a slew of cameramen, of course.

Concluded Kim: "We just wanted a fun family night out, but when people see the cameras rolling, they try to get attention."

Weird. From where would they possible get that idea?!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment