October 11, 2010

Oh, Shut Up Already: 8 Sexy Celebs Who Insist They're Not Sexy

Is there anything more annoying than a super hot famous woman talking about how she's not super hot at all? Sure there are, but that's the super annoying thing we're talking about today. Beautiful famous women are always talking about how ugly they are and it needs to stop. It annoys everyone, from the guys drooling over them to the women who envy them. Look, famous ladies, there's nothing wrong with being pretty. You don't have to be ashamed. And anyway, we'll let you in on a little secret: Men are simple-minded creature and we don't notice your flaws.

Jessica Alba, who has a long history of denying her hotness, recently told GQ UK, "My breasts are saggy, I've got cellulite, my hips are bigger... every actress out there is more beautiful than me." Oh brother. Look Jessica, we get that you might not be feeling good about your post-baby body but a little self-awareness is in order here. Every actress is more beautiful than you are? You do know that Tyler Perry is an actress, right?

Of couse, Jessica's not alone. Click below for seven more sexy celebs who think they look like the inside of a toilet bowl.

Jessica Alba

The quote: "Every actress out there is more beautiful than me." Via
Why it's absurd: Google Image search "ugliest actress" and you'll see that Jessica is delusional.

Scarlett Johansson

The quote: "I don't think of myself as sexy. I tend to see flaws in my appearance." Via
Why it's absurd: We've spent the past hour looking at every picture of Scarlett we could find and we still haven't found a flaw. Where are the flaws Scarlett? Where are they!?

Penelope Cruz

The quote: "I don't think I am beautiful. I can look good and I can look ugly." Via
Why it's absurd: Penelope Cruz is the hottest thing to come out of Spain since chorizo. The only way she'd look ugly is if her skin melted off of her face. Even then she'd have her charms.

Megan Fox

The quote: "I don’t think I'm a sexy, beautiful woman. I look like Ted Nugent in a black wig." Via
Why it's absurd: She's probably the most drooled over women in the world and unless she's been living in a cave for the past few years, she knows it. And she looks nothing like Ted Nugent. He's got guitars for arms.

Nicole Scherzinger

The quote: "I don't really see myself as sexy; I'm the biggest nerd I know." Via
Why it's absurd: Sorry Nicole, but we don't believe you at all. Women who don't think they're sexy don't take pictures that look like this. You're sexy Nicole, and you know it.

Salma Hayek

The quote: "I actually don't have a good body .. .If you know how to dress, there's some tricks you can pull." Via
Why it's absurd: Salma's modesty is admirable, but it's also ridiculous. For her to suggest that she doesn't have a good body is like suggesting that the ocean isn't full of water; it's demonstrably false.

Emma Watson

The quote: "I find the whole concept of being 'sexy' embarrassing and confusing." Via
Why it's absurd: The only thing Emma has to be embarrassed about is playing the silly "I'm not sexy" card. Go find a nerd and ask him if you're sexy Emma. He probably won't be able to talk but he'll be thinking "YES!"

Carrie Underwood

The quote: "I don't consider myself sexy. I'm kind of a nervous person in general. I'm socially awkward.... Oh, and I burp a lot." Via
Why it's absurd: Guess what Carrie, being nervous, awkward and burpy is actually endearing. It makes you even sexier! Stop fighting it.

Tags Carrie Underwood, Celebs, Emma Watson, Jessica Alba, Ladies, Megan Fox, Nicole Scherzinger, Penelope Cruz, photo, Photos, Salma Hayek, Scarlett Johansson

0 comments:

Post a Comment