November 18, 2010

Brandy, Other Contestants Shocked Brandy Was Voted Off Dancing With the Stars

A frontrunner from day one, Brandy was stunned at her elimination from Dancing With the Stars last night. So was everyone else, including her competition.

The singer and Maksim Chmerkovskiy are the latest casualty of Bristol Palin's absurd run to the finals. When Brandy said "I'm in a lot of shock," she wasn't alone.

Said Jennifer Grey of her toughest adversary this fall, "Brandy's just been amazing. She's done such a beautiful job each week, she's such an amazing dancer."

Brandy and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Picture

Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Brandy deserved better after this week.

"I was shocked, but this show is so unpredictable," added Lacey Schwimmer, who earned the third finals spot along with her underrated partner Kyle Massey.

"We are going to miss Brandy so much because she's a great friend and such a big supporter. But we're happy for Bristol because she's great, too. So sweet!"

Brandy may be shocked, but she's saying all the right things ...

"I'm just so thankful to Maks," she said of her partner, with whom she reportedly sparred at times this season. "He taught me how to dance with confidence."

"I'm very blessed to have be a part of something so amazing, where I can rediscover who I am and prove that if I commit to something, I can be success."

Maks, whose lack of Palin love is no secret, shared it with Brandy: "I'm so very proud of Brandy. It's been amazing, and I really have a lot to thank her for."

The voters? That's another story. Talk about a slap in the face. Bristol's dancing has been about as convincing as her abstinence PSA with The Situation.

We can see her getting more votes than Kurt Warner or Rick Fox, or maybe even Audrina Patridge. But Brandy and Jen were the best two, hands down.

0 comments:

Post a Comment