November 18, 2010

Matthew Morrison in Details: Shirtless, Honest

Regarding the former classification, we ask readers to simply feast their eyes on the photos below. As for the latter, read what he has to say about his past on Broadway:

"As a straight guy I had some room. There were the shared interests in singing and dancing, and I always find dancing with someone very evocative and sexual. I definitely hooked up with a lot of girls when I was a young guy. It was exciting. Very joyous and free.”

Hot Cover Pic

You won't find the man who plays Will Schuester dating anyone these days, though. He admits that "I’m not a good friend right now. I’m not a good boyfriend. It’s not that I’m selfish. I’m just focused.”

So are females around the world on the body of this actor. Sit back, click around the following pictures and try not to let the drool hit your keyboard...

0 comments:

Post a Comment