December 18, 2009

Jersey Shore Gets Snooki Fired

Jersey Shore's Snooki, a.k.a. Nicole Polizzi, may be living the dream as a newly-minted MTV reality star, but she's still gone through some hard knocks lately.

We're not talking about getting punched in the face by a dude either.

Snooki says she just got fired from her job after she told her boss she needed some time off to head to the West Coast at the end of last week for PR.

"I was a receptionist at a corporation," Snooki says. "I was getting decent money, like $13 an hour. I got fired when I asked for time off to go to L.A."

But it was for the best: "She knew I'd be crazy," she said of her boss.

Also crazy? The amount of phone calls she's gotten since Jersey Shore premiered: "A lot of people are calling my house. I've gotten so many texts."

The Jersey Shore Gang

The Jersey Shore madness returns at 10 p.m. tonight.

Snooki, along with co-stars The Situation, Pauly D and JWoww, said they met The Hills star Kristin Cavallari while nightclubbing over the weekend.

"She told us not to read stuff online," The Situation said. "I don't do that. Not that I care what people think, but you know people aren't gonna like you."

Come on, Mike. We love you, dog!

As Snooki puts it, "You're going to have haters and you're going to have lovers." Speaking of lovers, JWoww tells us she is still dating the same guy.

The one she was with when she first went on the show. In fact, they recently moved in together. Guess things didn't work out with Ronnie. Sad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment