December 18, 2009

Kendall Jenner Kopies Kareer of Kim Kardashian, Works It

First, nine-year Noah Cyrus smacked that for the world to see.

Now, in another sign of the Apocalypse, 14-year old Kendall Jenner - the half-sister of Kourtney, Khloe and Kim Kardashian - is taking to the runway, kick-starting her modeling career with a print campaign for clothing company Forever 21.

"I’m glad I got to do it," she told Life & Style of the photo shoot. "I was nervous and excited. It was super fun. I’ve always wanted to model. I like being in front of the camera."

In that case, she was born into the right family.

Forever 21 Campaign

Kendall added that her sisters have given her insightful advice. For example:

“Kim just tells me, ‘Work it.’ I want to emulate her career the most because she does all the modeling type stuff. This is what I want to do.”

Oh no. We really hope Ray J didn't read that quote.

Kendall Jenner PicKendall Jenner Photo

0 comments:

Post a Comment