December 18, 2009

Sarah Jessica Parker Speaks on Molegate

In 2008, celebrity gossip websites where perplexed by the unexplained disappearance of Sex and the City: The Movie star Sarah Jessica Parker's trademark mole.

The general consensus? Confusion. Why would she remove it now?

This week on The Late Show With David Letterman, Sarah Jessica finally opened up and told the full story of the bewildering "scandal" she terms "Mole-gate."

"I didn't have strong feelings. I didn't object to it. I just didn't care for it," the actress said, admitting "I did it cavalierly. In fact, a family member did it."

No MoleMole

THE MOLE: Trademark or not, it is no longer.

Huh? Sarah Jessica then explained that her brother-in-law is a plastic surgeon, and he removed the mole for her in his medical office. Well, there you have that.

Sarah Jessica then joked about a woman who confronted her on a beach after the mole was removed, and accused the actress of getting rid of her "signature."

"I was like, 'My mole was my signature? Isn't my brain my signature? For about the next 15 minutes I thought I make a huge mistake. Can they put it back on?"

Follow the jump for a clip of Sarah taking about it ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment