December 16, 2009

John Mayer Takes Temporary Leave From Dating

John Mayer is taking a break from dating, he told Ellen DeGeneres on an episode of her show to air today. It's just what the douchebag feels he must do.

You may now return to the dance floor at Les Deux, girls.

"Yeah, I'm a little freaked out about dating," he admits. "So, I'm just going to let time pass and do my thing." (What that is exactly remains to be seen).

Ribbing himself for his famous exes - Jennifer Aniston, Jessica Simpson, Minka Kelly and Jennifer Love Hewitt - the singer said that's part of the reason.

Mayer says his "funny track record" with famous babes is part of why he's taking a break, even though part of him feels he should be getting more chicks.

Douche on the Move

John Mayer is just focusing on his inner douchebag for a bit.

"For some reason who ever I date has been famous. I can't be like, 'Oh, let me live in private with a famous person who's been around 15 years,'" he says.

"The last thing you want is to see me doing is bashing my head going, 'I'm shocked, that I'm being followed right now.' ... I'm just going to hunker down."

"2010 is a peaceful year for me no matter what I do."

Who he will do in 2010 remains to be seen. Lindsay Lohan is kind of a given at this point, and you know the tabloids will try to set him up with Aniston again.

Other than that, your guess is as good as ours!

0 comments:

Post a Comment