December 16, 2009

Rihanna Bares Body, Soul in GQ

Rihanna topless photos aren't the only revealing thing in the new issue of GQ. The singer also bares her soul, delving deeper into "the whole Chris Brown thing."

With a new album, a new willingness to speak about Chris Brown, and a new look so sexy that - well, the pics below speak for themselves - the star is so back.

And while the GQ pics aren't quite as racy as the nude Rihanna photos that surfaced earlier in the year, they'll give Chris a pretty good idea what he's missing.

Here are just a few excerpts from her long GQ interview ...

On how it feels to speak out: "It's liberating. It's relieving. Because it was built up for so long, and all these thoughts and emotions have been running through my mind for the past eight months. And now it's like I finally get to let go."

On why she's speaking out now after remaining silent for so long: "I wanted people to move on with me. 'Cause the last big thing they know about me is 'That Night.' And I don't want that to be the one thing people define Rihanna as."

Hot Rihanna Picture

On what she would tell young female fans: "That love is blind. It takes a lot of strength to pull out of a relationship. To finally just officially cut it off."

On the different kinds of pain: "The physical pain comes and it goes. The bruises fade away. But the thing that stays with you is the emotional scars."

On trusting guys, post-Chris: "I can trust. I don't like stereotypes; I think everyone's an individual. You can't judge someone based on someone else."

On her album cover shoot: "It's very sexy ... At one point [Def Jam chairman] Reid came in, and was like, "Rihanna, put some f*%king clothes on!"

On her new tattoos: "I just think [they're] too cool for school."

On Michelle Obama: "I love her. She's so fly."

0 comments:

Post a Comment