December 16, 2009

Tara Reid on Playboy Shoot: Look at Me!

First, Tara Reid underwent a couple botched boob jobs, told the world about them and was content to garner sympathy/fists full of cash via the procedures.

Now, however, that story has gotten old and the out-of-work actress wants everyone to see her in a new, naked light. Hence her decision to pose for Playboy, she told New York's WPIX, a choice she made to alter her image.

"People only want to show the old pictures. It’s so unfair. That’s part of the reason why I did Playboy, to show people, ‘Right, look at me. This is how I look now.’”

As you can tell, that's not at all someone that's plastic and totally beat-up...

Tara Reid ImageTara Pic

Reid also told Us Weekly that "I've grown up a lot, and it's time for people to see who I am. I lived a lot of years in the public eye. But if you look at me now, that’s not who I am anymore... I'm not Girls Gone Wild anymore."

And what better way to prove that than to take off your shirt in a national

0 comments:

Post a Comment