January 19, 2010

Hailey Glassman to Morgan Christie: Run!

Morgan Christie is dating Jon Gosselin for some reason.

The 25-year-old Connecticut native began seeing Jon after meeting him skiing in Utah, right after the divorcee broke up with his first rebound fling, Hailey Glassman.

One thing Morgan and Hailey have in common? They're families aren't poor! “You know what I have to say to her? Tag, you’re it!” Glassman said of her replacement.

“Congratulations for finding yet another young girl with a rich family,” Hailey facetiously said of Jon. “I hope that he marries her so he can pay me my money back.”

Jon Gosselin, Hailey Glassman Picture

Hailey Glassman and Jon Gosselin dated last year.

“He did the exact same thing to me and my family. He was living with us if you recall. I wish him all the best, but any tears I shed for him now are tears of joy.”

The ski trip upon which Jon and Morgan became a thing reportedly prompted Glassman to call him out Jon on Twitter for claiming he was with his grandmother.

Jon and Morgan are reportedly living together, and he's already met her family. Don't expect Hailey to shed tears of regret. She's been there and done that.

Her previous advice to Jon? To get off his ass. No argument there.

Jon Gosselin and Morgan Christie

Jon's new girlfriend Morgan Christie. You're nuts, Morgan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment