January 19, 2010

Joe Jonas: Going Solo... and Singing Romantic Duet with Chelsea Staub?

In one sense, Joe Jonas might soon be going solo.

The 20-year old cutie tells E! News he's "writing a lot of music" these days, hinting that he may follow brother Nick's lead and break away from The Jonas Brothers, at least temporarily.

"I've written about five songs with some of my friends in different bands and things like that," Joe said. "With Grammy Week coming up, all my friends and all these musicians are flying in. I love writing with musicians."

Moreover, Joe is really thinking outside musical box: he may break into movies, saying:

"I'm looking forward to doing more acting. I know everybody says this, but I want to be able to do everything. I won't be satisfied until I'm ready to do every kind of role - from a villain to a comedian."

Joe Jonas Photograph

Meanwhile, in another sense, Jonas is taking on a partner... romantically!

The singer was spotted out Saturday night with ex-girlfriend Chelsea Staub. They ate dinner together at Madeo’s in Los Angeles and looked rather cozy, according to onlookers.

Joe and Chelsea were allegedly an item in the spring of 2008, though he often denied there was anything going on.

Of course, even if this rumor is a reality, Jonas would pretty much be going solo anyway. The guy wears a purity ring, after all... if you know what we mean!

0 comments:

Post a Comment