January 19, 2010

Jillian Michaels Seeks "Healthy Love" with Man... or a Woman

Jillian Michaels is strict, sexy, svelte and very likely a bisexual.

In a cover story with Ladies Home Journal, The Biggest Loser trained opened up about reality TV, her past weight and - like Ke$ha - her penchant for both genders. Excerpts are below:

On reality TV: The Biggest Loser is like a funhouse mirror. I’ve loved the show and the platform it has given me, but still, it is the nature of reality TV to manipulate. You never see what’s going on in its entirety. For every 10 minutes we’re on the show, acting like insane people, there are a hundred hours of training you don’t see.

On past weight struggles: I lived on junk food. I had no direction. [My father and I] sort of bonded over food. When he was alone with me and we had nothing to say to each other, it would be like, ‘Let’s eat a pizza!’

On her sexuality: Let’s just say I believe in healthy love. If I fall in love with a woman, that’s awesome. If I fall in love with a man, that’s awesome. As long as you fall in love…it’s like organic food. I only eat healthy food, and I only want healthy love!

Ladies Home Journal Cover

0 comments:

Post a Comment