January 17, 2010

Jessica Biel Won't Talk About "Precious" JT Relationship

Have Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake broken up?

It doesn't sound like it, based on the former's interview with the latest issue of Vogue. But don't ask Biel for many details on her relationship with the sexy singer.

"I don't want to talk about it," she tells the magazine. "I don't feel the need to clear anything up. It's the most precious thing that I have in my life, and I care about it so much that I don't care about what anyone says or thinks. I have just not addressed it in any real way, and I'm not going to. It's mine. And I really like that about it."

Darn Biel for being so... mature and reasonable. What are we supposed to write about now?!?

Vogue Cover

What's it been like to read about rumored break-ups and problems between her and her man?

"It's definitely been weird and sort of bizarre to deal with," Biel said. "But you have to have a sense of humor about the whole thing. Honestly, I look at a magazine and they know more than I do."

Turns out, other events involving the actress actually far more interesting and impressive than her dating life:

Jessica recently scaled all 19,340 feet og Mt. Kilimanjaro with a group of climbers, including Emile Hirsch, to raise awareness of the global water crisis. Way to go, people!

0 comments:

Post a Comment