January 12, 2010

Tila Tequila Twitter Ticker: On Suicide Watch, Really Sorry to God

Over the weekend, when asked by E! News about Casey Johnson's funeral, Tila Tequila (shockingly) made the event all about herself. She said:

"I don't want to talk about the funeral. I wasn't allowed to go and I am so upset. I can't sleep and I am on suicide watch."

Fortunately, it sounds as though the attention-starved blogger is no longer in danger of slitting her wrists. She's moved on, as evidenced by a series of Tweets she posted last night.

Unusually Serious

We really can't do her apology to God, nor her vow to be happy in honor of Johnson, justice. So we'll let Tequila take it from here...

  • 1st I would like to Apologize to GOD for feeling vindictive. It's tough right now, but I'm better than that. So I apologize God. Never again
  • Wow I feel A LOT better now! No point in wasting negative energy on negative people. It gets you NOWHERE!
  • So tired of drama. YOU GUYS READY FOR THE "OLD" TILA BACK??? Cuz I'm back & I love POSITIVE THINGS!
  • Ok I LOVEEEEEE feeling this happy again! YAYY I MISSED FEELING THIS WAY SOOOOO MUCH! WEEEE! Can u give me 3 more minutes 2 enjoy this? hehe
  • Umm excuse me to the happy cockblockers! My Wifey would NOT want to constantly see me sad. She wants to see me HAPPY! So now I will do that!
  • Naw I've had a very long long past few weeks. Me tired. Me going to sleep now. Good news tomorrow ok? me go bye bye zzzzzz is that mean? lol

We're glad Tila is feeling better, but bummed this may mean the end to her Twitter war with Perez Hilton.

Below, watch a hilarious video that recounts how these two losers have been at public odds with one another.

0 comments:

Post a Comment