January 12, 2010

Whipped Jersey Shore Couple Totally Still Together

Ronnie Magro and Sammi Giancola of Jersey Shore are still together - and serious! That's not exactly surprising, as she's had him whipped from day one!

“I care about her deeply and I see it going for a long time,” Magro says, nauseatingly. “I don’t really want to jinx anything [but] I love being with her."

I have a best friend that’s my girlfriend, which is hard to find.”

Seconds Sammi Giancola, a.k.a. Sweetheart: “I’m very happy and content with my life right now. Things are just amazing. I’m just gonna go with it.”

Guess they made up after last week's "Boardwalk Blowups."

Neither of them expected to leave the beach house in Seaside Heights, N.J., in a relationship, but to hear Ronnie Magro tell it, he simply had no choice.

Sammi and Ronnie Photo

Sammi and Ronnie from Jersey Shore.

“Her legs caught my eye,” he says, laughing. “I have the best-looking girl. I’d rather be with Sammi than bring home disasters like Mike and Pauly!”

Sammi says that she doesn’t miss single life either. “Ronnie does a lot of romantic things for me all the time.” she says of her man, also nauseatingly.

“He’s brought me flowers to my house before, he takes me out to really, really nice restaurants, buys me dinner all the time. He’s just a great guy.”

“It’s great. He became my best friend, so we do everything together. The house is messier, but in every other aspect, he makes everything easier.”

They are kind of cute together, we suppose. Well, relatively. At least as much as two members of the Jersey Shore cast could possibly be together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment