February 3, 2010

Gisele Bundchen Speaks on Baby Benjamin

Of all the celebrity babies out there, Gisele Bundchen may have the most genetically blessed. The supermodel procreated with NFL star Tom Brady in December.

Motherhood seems to suit the Brazilian stunner, as well.

"In these first months, the baby feeds twice in two hours or three times in three hours. It is really tiring, but it's such a special moment," the 29-year-old says.

"I have dedicated my days completely to him."

Gisele, who calls her newborn son "a little angel," has been changed by parenthood: "To be a mother is a magical experience. The whole body is transformed.

"It really is the miracle of life. I am really happy!"

Hot Gisele Photo

Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady have passed on their perfect DNA.

She's already gone back to work, posing for a photoshoot for the Brazilian label Colcci, but she's not using a nanny, instead relying on her family to help her.

"My mother [Vania] accompanied me since before Benjamin's birth," she says. "She gave me great support. I couldn't ask God for more support than this."

Even though "I put on a little weight," the supermodel also reveals that - shockingly - she didn't take her pregnancy as an excuse to indulge in junk food.

"I tried to stay in good shape during the whole pregnancy, eating healthily, meditating, and doing exercises like yoga and kung-fu," says Bundchen.

Right now, she won't speculate on having another child, but one thing is for certain: Tom Brady has seen Gisele Bundchen nude at least once.

0 comments:

Post a Comment