February 3, 2010

Selena Gomez Gushes About Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner

Late last week, Selena Gomez appeared on Ryan Seacrest's radio show.

Shockingly, she didn't pimp out any babies. Instead, she simply gushed about a friend.

“One of my favorite stories with Taylor Swift was when I was going through a very hard breakup," Selena told listeners. "She came to my house at 10:30 at night and knocked on my door. I opened it, and she had two big bags of junk food, cookies, Snickers and soda."

“She put it on the table, put her laptop on, we made a video, and she told me that now we could look forward to breakups, since we know the other one will get us junk food!”

That may be the cutest story we've ever heard. Let's hope Swift doesn't require the same treatment, though, if her rumored relationship with Cory Monteith sours.

Selena on the Red Carpet Beloved Swift

Overall, Selena concluded about her pal: “She’s very sweet. I feel very lucky to have her in my life."

Of course, there's another Taylor in Gomez's life. What does she think of Twilight Saga stud Taylor Lautner?

"[He's amazing]. He is so awesome... I love Lautner!”

Selena isn't exactly alone in that opinion. Far from it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment