February 3, 2010

Lost Scoop: New Preview, the End of Matthew Fox on TV

Warning: The following post contains a couple Lost spoilers.

If you wish to head into tonight's season six premiere completely fresh, go read about the insanity of Tila Tequila. Otherwise, read on to learn about when you might see Matthew Fox again.

Short answer: never.

"I won't be doing any more television," the actor told Us Weekly. "I've done two six-year shows, about 300 hours of television. I'm done with that."

The man that made Dr. Jack Shepard into an iconic figure says his family will move to Oregon and "I'm either going to make movies with filmmakers I want to work with or I'll be doing something else entirely."

As for spoilers more related to the greatest show in TV history? ABC has released the first Lost promo that shows new footage from the drama. Watch below and comment on what you're most looking forward to this season:


Lost Promo

0 comments:

Post a Comment