March 15, 2010

Amanda Seyfried In Esquire Magazine

Amanda Seyfried like we’ve never seen her before. At least I haven’t. And I’m not really sure I like it. I always think about her as a teenager because of the role she plays on Big Love…but at 24 years old I suppose it’s time she started to doing the men’s magazine circuit for the career boost.

Check out the pictures and interview highlights from Esquire magazine below.

Amanda-Seyfried-Esquire-4

Amanda on her diet: “”I’m on a raw-food diet,” she declares, raising her brows to make her eyes even bigger. “It’s intense. And sort of awful. Yesterday for lunch? Spinach. Just spinach. Spinach and some seeds.”

On getting her Australian shepherd puppy: “It’s so predictable. I just left him and I already want to run back and see him. Most of the time I just want to go home and throw the dog a stick. Can anything be more obvious than throwing a stick? I need to be needed. I understand that the need is never with the dog.”

On what kind of girl she is: “I would always tell somebody if they had sh-t on their face. Especially if it’s really feces. Well, I’m a BFF. I play a BFF. It’s what I do. I have an actual necklace from Jennifer’s Body that says BFF. That’s my role right there.”

On moving from Los Angeles to New York: “I sacrificed six years in L. A. I did my job out here. I made the contacts and did the work I had to do. But I came here at eighteen. I’m out of here at twenty-four, and I feel lucky it wasn’t longer.”

On photography: “I learned a long time ago that photographs are not theater. This is not acting. It’s pretending. I pretend I’m looking at a man who is looking right at me, a man who sees me as exceptionally clever and adventurous.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment