March 7, 2010

‘Blind Side’ Actor Reveals Crush For Sandra Bullock

After landing a lead role in one of the most talked about films of the year, 6’8” Quinton Aaron is enjoying life in the limelight. “The Blind Side” took this unknown into celebrity status. Quinton describes how he always had a thing for lead star Sandra Bullock. “I’ve been a fan of hers for years – I was in love with her for years! So I found out she was married and I was like, ‘Okay, I’ll settle for friendship.’ ” says the gushy Quinton. “She’s just awesome. She’s the most caring, loving individual that I know. She’s one of the most beautiful women inside and out that anybody can have the pleasure of knowing, meeting and working with, and I felt so honored to be in that position”.

Quinton also describes how Sandra stays down from the clouds like a normal person. “She stays professional as well as not letting it get to her head,” he explained. “She’s real serious and humble about what she does, but she’s also a humble individual. She’s not up in the clouds, unreachable, you can’t talk to her, you can approach her. Anybody can speak to her and she’ll speak to them. She’ll love and care for anybody and respect anybody, and I love her for that. She’s just real.”

Hopefully we’ll see Quinton in other projects sometime soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment