March 7, 2010

Pamela Anderson is Excited to Dance

Since she has nothing else better to do, ex “Baywatch” babe Pamela Anderson is ecstatic about participating on ABC’s “ Dancing with the Stars”. In an interview with People Magazine, the nearly broke celebrity said, “I’m having the best time. This will keep me out of trouble.” It’s kind of sad that at forty two years old, you need some pet project like this to keep you out of trouble huh?

Pamela describes the reason she wants to dance. “It’s stimulating mentally, physically and emotionally. It has my focus and I’ve always wanted to learn how to dance. Maybe I’ll get in shape as well. “This is a leap of faith. I’ll learn a life skill. I’m a romantic. I’m putting my heart into this,” said Pam.

Well, we wish you the best and we hope some of the money helps pay all your bills and IRS obligations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment