March 9, 2010

Brooke Shields is Scared of More Plastic Surgery

Now that Brooke Shields tried Botox, she claims she is not thinking about undergoing anymore plastic surgery. Instead, Brooke says, she’s happy with superficial treatments like lasers. “I want laser treatment because I’m not a fan of my wrinkles,” she says in an upcoming issue of Ladies’ Home Journal.”But I have to find someone with a light touch. I’m scared I’ll end up looking like the Joker.”

We certainly wish other celebrities had your point of view Brooke (ahem, Heidi Montag and her triple D boobs). Because look at, for example, what Joan Rivers, Mickey Rourke have done to themselves. Heidi Montag is sure to follow that petrified look. At her age she’s already had more surgery than these two combined.

0 comments:

Post a Comment