March 9, 2010

Kendra Wilkinson Had Post-Partum Depression

Kendra Wilkinson reveals a very tough situation for her after the birth of her baby. In a recent interview she confessed she became severely depressed. “I never brushed my hair, my teeth or took a shower. I looked in the mirror one day and was totally depressed … A couple of times, I even said, ‘I just have nothing to live for.”

Wow. It’s hard to believe what a depression bout could do to someone. Considering she just had a baby and has everything to live for, this is such a twisted statement. Fortunately, it seems that Kendra is doing better and is no longer in that state of mind. She also explains that part of her depression was also caused by her move from California to Indianapolis to be closer to her husband.

0 comments:

Post a Comment