June 26, 2010

Megan Fox’s Butt is Hot

megan fox ass

Megan Fox keeps turning us on every time she appears in public. It’s either her boobs, her red sultry mouth or her sheer beauty. Or in lucky days like today, her butt.

Some may think she’s too skinny but Megan’s ass looks great in those black tights. I have to admit that this new trend of celebrities showing themselves in tight work out clothes is pretty sweet. Hell, some of them even look better in those than on the red carpet, so I’m going to start a campaign promoting healthy active lifestyles for celebrities!

Speaking of active, check out what Megan Fox had to say about having her butt kicked in the silver screen:

Whenever I can be physical it helps me a lot with the actual acting aspect. I prefer it. If I could just be either beating someone up or getting my ass beaten in every scene I would love it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment