June 26, 2010

Rob Pattinson & Kristen Stewart L.A. Eclipse Premiere – PICTURES

So I’ve had a few minutes to wrap my head around Rob Pattinson and Kristen Stewart on the red carpet at the Eclipse premiere.
Here are my thoughts…for whatever that’s worth.
They both look relaxed and happy…what’s up with that? Where is bitch-face Kristen tonight? Is it possible that she’s getting over herself and dealing with her fame?
And I do like Rob’s maroon colored, fitted suit. Very few men could pull this off and I think he does it brilliantly. Kristen’s dress on the other hand…it’s a great dress but it just doesn’t read ‘biggest opening movie night of my career‘ to me. Plus, as usual..it’s ill-fitting. She always has these great little short dresses that should really work on her gorgeous figure but whoever her stylist is obviously has never heard the word ALTERATION.
Other than the dress not quiet fitting right and looking a little-bit 80’s pageant / prom like…the rest of her looks fantastic. She has such a gorgeous face she usually manages to make even the worst dress pick seem ok. And tonight she looks really happy…and there really is nothing more beautiful than a happy and relaxed Kristen Stewart. Maybe Rob slipped her a Xanax.
I love this picture of Kristen digging her nails into Rob’s coat. Such a surprising, intimate shot of Kris hanging on to her lifeline.

0 comments:

Post a Comment