June 26, 2010

Miley Cyrus: Med Center Sweetheart

Bringing an end to the week, Miley Cyrus and mother Tish Cyrus were spotted out in Hollywood on Friday (June 25).
The "Can't Be Tamed" cutie and her mom strolled past paparazzi while walking en route to a medical building for a doctor's appointment.
In related news, Miss Cyrus recently chatted with MTV about her adoration for "Poker Face" singer Lady GaGa.


She tells, "Huge fan! That's my pop guilty pleasure. I love Lady Gaga. I think she's always herself to the full. I don't see anyone trying to put together her stuff — she does it herself. She's very creative, I think, just taking that upon yourself and knowing that the only way it's going to be done the way you want it to be is to be heavily involved."
Miley continues, "Even though she's a pop artist, I look at her videos and I don't see a squeaky pop singer or perky all the time. Her stuff means real things, so she's cool. I like her."
Enjoy the pictures of Miley Cyrus and Tish out in Hollywood (June 25).

Article Pictures (Click To Enlarge):

0 comments:

Post a Comment