June 29, 2010

Ne-Yo and Monyetta Shaw: Expecting First Child!

Ne-Yo is going to be a father.

The singer recently told Ebony he is expecting his first child, and that he recently flew home to Atlanta to be with his girlfriend during her first ultrasound.

"I am 30 and I do have my first child on the way, and I am very, very, very excited about that," Ne-Yo revealed. Ne-Yo's baby mama is Monyetta Shaw.

Joking that his firstborn will be "stubborn, he revealed that his girlfriend is due to give birth in early 2011, meaning they must have just found out.

"It's a New Year's baby," said Ne-Yo, whose new album is set for September 21 release. "I'm just in a really good place in life right now."

Monyetta Shaw PictureYo Ne-Yo

Congratulations to Monyetta Shaw and Ne-Yo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment