June 29, 2010

Kim Kardashian Wins Website Award. Seriously.



Chris Brown may have pretended to cry hysterically over Michael Jackson at the BET Awards last night, but that despicable attempt at career revival was actually NOT the most absurd event to take take place over the weekend.

Instead, that dishonor falls upon the entire concept of the Digital Supernova Award.

The first of its kind was handed out to Kim Kardashian on Saturday night, as she was feted by Sony Ericsson and Buzzmedia for having the top celebrity website on the planet. (Tough break, Spencer Pratt. Better luck next tear!)

What a Dumb Outfit

Said Kim:

“I’m so proud of my new site and it’s an honor to be recognized for doing something that I love. I get excited to connect with my amazing fans around the world every day and love to share what’s going on in my professional and personal life. I carry my digital camera with me at all times and I do put my heart and soul into this website and take a lot of time out to blog every single day, a few times a day.”

1 comments:

Post a Comment