July 8, 2010

Angelina Jolie Loving Life With Brad Pitt, Kids

From her home life with Brad Pitt and their children to her rebellious youth, to her wildly successful career, humanitarian work and her relentless run-ins with and coverage by the paparazzi, Angelina Jolie is a fascinating individual.

Parade got the Salt star to open up about many of the above topics in a lengthy interview for its new issue. Below are some excerpts from her Q&A ...

On whether Brangelina's kids keep them together: "The children tie us together, but a relationship won't hold if it's only about kids. You must be really interested in each other and have a really wonderful, exciting time together. We do."

On how her family completes her: "Brad knows me completely, exactly as I am, every part of me. He loves me. The children love me. They know all my flaws and all my oddities. And they accept them. And so I can feel complete."

Sweet Angie

Angelina Jolie is one cool chick.

On her rebellious past: "I used to cut myself or jump out of airplanes, trying to find something new to push up against because sometimes everything else felt too easy. I was searching for something deeper, something more. I tried everything."

On celebrity gossip coverage: "We do everything we can to keep our kids away from it. We travel to places where the kids aren't aware of that kind of thing. We try to give them a full life where they don't have to come face to face with that world."

On being happy at home: "There's never a period when Brad and I are pulled apart. We are not separated for more than three days, ever. We stay really connected. We actually don't go out much. It's funny. We're very homebound."

On her late mother, Marcheline Bertrand, who died in 2007: "Mother never put herself first, ever. At the end, she said her greatest success was being a mother. She said she had missed nothing in life except getting to know her grandchildren."

0 comments:

Post a Comment