July 8, 2010

Pictures: Cameron Diaz Harpers Bazaar August Issue

A fun and hip photo shoot from Cameron Diaz by Terry Richardson for Harpers Bazaar. Cam talked about her figure, dating Alex Rodriguez and getting older in the August issue of HB.

Cameron Diaz On Her Body: “Most booties that propel girls are usually the bigger booties. I have a little tiny one, but it is, nonetheless, juicy. The more I work on my body at this age, the better it gets. . . I feel so much more attractive now. A thousand percent. I’m appreciating my skin and my wrinkles and all those things.”

On A-Rod Dating Rumors: “I grew up with the Dodgers, but now I’m a Yankees fan.”

On Getting Older: “The only way to stop it is if you die. But that’s not a great alternative.” Cameron draws her inspiration from Oscar-winning vet Helen Mirren, now 64. “That woman is drop-dead sexy. She’s not trying to turn back the hands of time, she is just taking care of herself. She’s a nudist!”

On Loving The Bad Boys: “I’ve always loved men and boys. I don’t get hung up on what boys do. I don’t have a nagging nature. I feel like I can be a woman but also relate to a man. . . Who doesn’t like the bad boy, until you grow up and realize bad boys are not the way to go? I’m done with that.”

PS..I now have a major lemming for this Marc Jacobs suit. Gorgeous!



0 comments:

Post a Comment