July 8, 2010

Brandi Glanville Warns LeAnn Rimes: Eddie Cibrian's Totally Gonna Cheat on You Too!

Brandi Glanville, the scorned wife of Eddie Cibrian, has a message for his infamous mistress, LeAnn Rimes: Don't think you're the only one he'll screw around on.

When Eddie left his model wife, Brandi, for singer LeAnn last year after their affair was exposed by celebrity gossip tabloids, it took her a long time to move on.

She even went Carrie Underwood on him. And she'll never forget.

“I don’t know how she deals with it, that he was lying to both of us,” Brandi, who still lived with him for three months after his affair was exposed, tells In Touch.

“There was no lull in our sex life” until the scandal broke, she adds, making the point that their marriage wasn't broken as far as she knew - he's just duplicitous.

Sweet Brandi

Brandi Glanville: Not a fan of Eddie Cibrian. Or his girlfriend.

“They’re cheaters,” she says. “I hope he gets help, but if he’s a cheater, he’s going to cheat forever. The great thing is, it doesn’t affect me anymore. I’m done.”

Though she says their equal custody is “really like 60/40” with Eddie so often away, her sons, Mason, 7, and Jake 3, have grown close to dad’s new girlfriend.

“They talk about her all the time,” admits Brandi, who LeAnn wants to back off. “Initially, it was difficult, but she seems to be a positive influence in their life.”

Brandi Glanville has moved on with a new boyfriend herself, and she’s confident she and her ex can have a civil relationship. “I know Eddie loves me," she said.

"I’m the mother of his children. But it’s a different kind of love. I do have resentment, but I wish him well. I hope we can all be friends one day, to be honest.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment