October 28, 2010

Audrina Patridge Reality Show: Picked Up By VH1!

Audrina Patridge may have been voted off Dancing With the Stars for no reason last night, but at least she received some unrelated good news to lift her spirits.

Her new reality show got the green light!

"The show with Mark Burnett got picked up by VH1 so the journey continues!" she told Us backstage Tuesday. "It's a reality show about me and my family."

Audrina in Pink

From The Hills to DWTS to ... The Audrina Show?

"Everything that people have wondered about me, they'll now get to see! And I hope Tony [Dovolani, her Dancing With the Stars partner] will be on it! I'd love to make some trips to NY to see him because we are such good friends now!"

As for getting the boot on Dancing With the Stars despite great efforts, Audrina Patridge said, "There's nothing I can really say. It was meant to be, I guess."

"I've learned a lot about myself. I've found a new confidence. I feel like I'm maturing more. There are so many things going around in my head right now."

No word on what her new show will be called, but we're happy for The Hills alum, and hope this softens the blow of last night's absurd elimination somewhat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment