October 28, 2010

David Arquette to Howard Stern: I Cried After Non-Courteney Sex

David Arquette won't stop blabbing to Howard Stern.

For the second time since his separation from Courteney Cox, the D-list actor called up the radio host and over-shared about his personal life. Arquette admitted that waitress Jasmine Waltz is not the only woman he's slept with since leaving the actress.

"I'm pretty sure I'm up sh-t's creek right now," he said after dishing on some Australian blonde. "After the first girl I slept with I was crying. I know that's not very sexy... what it does lack is that emotional love that I always have with Court."

Courteney Cox and David Arquette Pic

Arquette also said he does not have a prenup with Cox, which could actually cost the actress half of her fortune because she earns a lot more than her rarely-employed ex.

Confronted with the report that Cox has also started dating - she's been linked to Cougar Town co-star Brian Van Holt - Arquette described the actor as "a cool guy."

"Everyone has their problems but she is incredible. Any guy would be blessed to be with her," he said. "I don't have any hard feelings for anyone. This is life and we are just going through it publicly."

Yes, David, that's because you keep calling Howard Stern!

0 comments:

Post a Comment