December 17, 2009

Carrie Underwood Would Like a Family Someday

She's the queen of country, but Carrie Underwood would to settle down and a family someday. This is a modest life goal, but a timeless, wonderful one.

It's not really news, but 1. It gives us a chance to stare at her new Self magazine cover, and 2. Not every celebrity news article must be a scandal!

In January's Self, the country star gets specific about her ideal family size: "Someday I'd like to start a family. Not a big one, but not a small one."

The middle ground between "big" and "small"? "Two kids is good," the Oklahoman explains. "Three is probably fine. Four?"

"Somebody's getting something done, because we ain't having five!"

You got that, Mike Fisher?

Carrie in Self

Don't even THINK of knocking Carrie Underwood up more than 3-4 times!

The singer has been dating the Canadian hockey player for just over a year. Underwood may not be a pro athlete, but she tries to stay in killer shape herself.

"I have Exercise TV on cable," she says. "Jillian Michael's videos kick your butt. That and If I'm ticked off, I get a punching bag and beat the crap out of it."

She does check out Carrie Underwood photos in magazines, too.

"I love it when I feel good about myself," she admits. "I'll look at a photo and think, 'My arms look great!' - and then I go work out on my arms."

"Once you're enjoying things about your body, you realize how much you want to keep them that way or make them that much better."

0 comments:

Post a Comment