December 17, 2009

Jaime Faith Edmondson Nude in Playboy: Coming Soon!

From reality TV to raunchy must-see.

Jaime Faith Edmondson, who finished second on the 14th season of The Amazing Race, has been selected as the January 2010 Playmate of the Month.

She gives men a reason to purchase the upcoming edition of the magazine, as a scary Tara Reid cover clearly isn't enough.

Jaime Faith Edmondson Pic

While Edmondson possesses the kind of beauty typically reserved for centerfolds, she also possesses a unique background: she's a former police offer and holds a degress in criminal justice from Florida Atlantic University.

Soon after Jaime and Cara Rosenthal came in second on The Amazing Race, they were approached by Playboy. But Rosenthal turned down the offer because she's in law school, while Edmondson jumped - or stripped, really - at the chance.

"I never saw this coming," she told The New York Daily News. "Here I find myself going to be on newsstands on my 31st birthday... I keep waiting for Ashton to jump out and tell me I'm being punk'd."

0 comments:

Post a Comment