February 23, 2010

Bachelor Truce: Ali Fedotowsky Calls Off Vienna Girardi Feud

Ali Fedotowsky hated Vienna Girardi so hard on The Bachelor. Heck, her biggest complaint about star Jake Pavelka was that he didn't get rid of Vienna.

But Ali, whose real world job was so demanding that she had to leave the show, but who's been doing interviews 24/7 since, says she's over that now.

"When I was in the house, did I think Jake and Vienna could have a long-term relationship? No, I didn't think that at all," Ali Fedotowsky recalled to ET.

"I was confused about him picking me and her. But now that I've had a chance to see them interact, I think they could have a lasting relationship."

Despite their clashes on the show, Ali says she has no hard feelings about Vienna Girardi: "I do think she is a decent person." Wow! That's progress!

Jake and Ali on The Bachelor

Ali Fedotowsky took herself out of the running on The Bachelor. Where does she stand on his final two women now that she's buried the hatchet with Vienna Girardi?

Of Tenley Molzahn, Ali says she is "innocent, sweet, nice and much more conservative. Vienna, by contrast, is "liberal, outgoing, likes to have fun and be silly."

As for whether Ali regrets leaving to be the next Bachelorette for work - especially after Jake confessed that she was the frontrunner before voluntarily bailing?

"When I saw Jake at the Women Tell All, I felt a lot of regret," she says.

"It was sad ... Sometimes when I am sitting at my desk at work, I think I made the right choice. What I can say is that if I have to choose between love and work again, I might chose love. I have to start focusing on that more."

Your tagline for her season of The Bachelorette, ladies and gents. She's been downplaying speculation so far, but bank on it. Anyway, regarding next week:

0 comments:

Post a Comment