February 23, 2010

Tila Tequila Twitter Ticker: Getting Married, Beaten, Moving to Texas

It was a big weekend for Tila Tequila.

The professional Tweeter flew to Australia, performed the most ironic song possible in front of fans ("Like a Virgin"), got engaged, planned a move to Texas and got beat up.

Shockingly, one of those statements is actually true. The rest simply comprise Tila's latest social networking postings. Read, enjoy and shake your head over them below...

  • I promised to "LAY LOW" for a while because I will no longer be "TILA NGUYEN".....very soon... I shall be A "MRS" ...... TO be continued...
  • YES IM STILL PREGNANT! YES I HAVE DECIDED TO MARRY THE FATHER OF MY CHILD! YES I AM STILL TRYING TO ADOPT A BABY FROM RUSSIA! THERE! NITE!
  • PS-YES I AM INDEED CRAZY! Crazy about life and crazy about my future husband and our lil one. <3>
  • When I get back from tour, he & I are getting tatoo's 2gether, then I keep doing my job, but once belly starts getting big, Im movin 2 Texas
  • And since when was it ok to beat up on a pregnant woman? I got beat up recently, kept my dignity and God set me free. Im a lucky woman.

Photo of Tila

Last week, Tequila announced her retirement. We shudder to think how frequently she'd invent stories on Twitter if she were still active.

0 comments:

Post a Comment