February 23, 2010

Lindsay Lohan Admits, Decries, Blames Father For Coke Whore Tendencies

Lindsay Lohan has come clean. Mostly.

The troubled star recently told The Sun (UK) all about her past cocaine use, claiming her estranged drug addict father got her curious about the stuff.

"I was only aware of cocaine because of my dad," she said. "I was terrified, but I tried it. I was stubborn, stupid, and wanted to see what it was like."

Police found Lohan, now 23, to be in possession of cocaine in two separate DUI incidents in 2007. She has been to rehab three times and is real thin.

"It's not something I ever want to do again," she says of cocaine binging. "It made me feel like sh!t. It became uninteresting to me. I'm hyper anyway and I have that kind of personality so I don't need something like that."

Caner

A NEW LEAF: Our little girl is so much more grown up and mature.

In 2007, after her father, Michael Lohan, began speaking negatively about her in the press, Lohan says she hit "rock bottom." Sure, give or take a year.

That's when Lindsay Lohan claims that she began rampantly abusing "alcohol, cocaine and other mind-altering substances" to mask her many problems.

"There was a point when I didn't know how to say no and was trying to please everyone. I was doing pop and making films. I thought I could go out, have fun, then go on set and record. I ran myself down and lost track of who I was."

While she still drinks - "I know my limits," she dubiously claims - she says often "there's no reason to because I don't want to feel like sh!t in the morning."

This is true, especially when one actually has a job.

Like BeinI Sleep With This Many Dudes Per Hour

2006: The downward spiral commences.

Through it all, the alleged celebrity hoarder claims she's in a better place now, and that she's learned from her mistakes - some of which terrify her still.

She still cringes when looking back on one night when she took the sleeping aid Ambien and climbed into a bathtub. Don't try that one at home, kids!

"I'd run a bath and fallen asleep on the floor. The bath overflowed. When I woke up, I was so scared. I called my therapist and said, 'Can I just go somewhere for a month?'" she says. "'I'm around bad people and need to take care of myself.'"

"I was terrified, but I put myself in."

That's what Calum Best said ... UP TOP!

0 comments:

Post a Comment