February 10, 2010

David Archuleta Calendar: On Sale for Charity

David Archuleta is featured on a new calendar.

Created by photographer Jennifer Barry, the item is on sale at Qoop.com and benefits a cause near to the American Idol runner-up's heart: the Utah chapter of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society.

“This year instead of waiting for a fundraiser to begin, I created it myself as I was inspired by David’s charity speech [in January]," Barry said. “I have been wanting to help support Crush MS through photos I have taken of David.

"So, this year, I made a 2010 David Calendar called ‘Be The Change.’ All proceeds will go to help support the fight against MS... whether you purchase this calendar or not, please make this the year YOU make a difference!”

David Archuleta Calendar

For just $21, you can help David Archuleta fight a difficult disease.

0 comments:

Post a Comment