February 10, 2010

Tamra Barney Confirms Relationship with Husband's BFF, Eddie Judge

The Real Housewives of Orange County writers have come up with an exciting twist for Tamra Barney this season.

Just weeks after she was served divorce papers by her husband of 11 years, Simon, Barney has confirmed that she's moved one... to Simon's best friend Eddie Judge!

Moreover, the scorned, soon-to-be ex learned of his wife's dalliance by witnessing it himself in a scene likely caught by Bravo cameras. Simon says he was at the Hard Rock in Las Vegas this weekend, walked into a club around midnight and:

"I saw Tamra with a friend of mine, Eddie Judge,” he told RadarOnline.com. "I saw them holding hands and acting like a couple. As soon as Tamra saw me she let go of his hand and walked away. I went up to Eddie and asked him if he's (bleeping) my wife. He didn't say a word.

"I couldn't believe what I had just witnessed - the ultimate betrayal by a pal and my estranged wife."

Nice soundbite! Kudos to whichever writer fed Simon that line.

Eddie Judge and Tamra Barney

Simon adds that he fell to his knees at the time and was helped out of the hotel by a series producer doorman.

Barney, pictured above with Judge, admits to the relationship with her ex-husband's close friend. She said:

""I started dating Eddie Judge last week... We are romantically involved, he is a great guy. It was bound to happen that we both we would dating again after [Simon] filed for divorce.

"I don't know what the future holds with Eddie and only time will tell."

Time, and script writers, that is. We're guessing they're hard at work on a suspense-filled conclusion to this storyline.

0 comments:

Post a Comment