February 24, 2010

Khloe Kardashian: Anti Birth Control, Possibly Pro Sex Tapes

Forget the Kim Kardashian engagement watch. We need to get the Khloe Kardashian pregnancy ticker going.

The recently-married reality star tells Steppin' Out magazine (the same publication that published this gruesome photo of Hailey Glassman) that she and Lamar Odom aren't trying to get pregnant, but...

"I'm not on the pill... I'm not sitting here staring at an ovulation calendar. I'm not saying to Lamar, 'Okay, it's time, let's go!' But people stir my words around. Let's just say sometimes I talk too much."

Khloe Kiss

You don't need to go far for an example:

On a recent episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, Khloe said she might makea solo sex tape for Odom. She has now sort of clarified those remarks, while still teasing the possibility.

"It's called a love tape," Khloe said. "I don't do sex tapes! Although, with my husband, I can't say what I will or will not do in the future. I won't know until I'm in that moment."

In other words: she might do a sex tape.

As for sister Kourtney's roller coaster relationship with Scott Disick, Khloe says:

"Their relationship is definitely very different than mine. Mine is much smoother. I don't know if it's because we're still so new... But whatever their relationship is, it definitely works for them. They like that. I could never have a relationship like that."

Neither could Kourtney and Scott, of course. Each of their fights is scriped by E! and a team of writers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment