February 24, 2010

Tim Gunn Slams Kardashian Klothing Line

So far, THG readers seem generally impressed by the Kardashian clothing line. Check out a sample from it NOW.

But don't count Project Runway star Tim Gunn among those impressed by Kim, Kourtney and Khloe's stylings. Far from it.

"I just think the Kardashians have an absence of taste and I don’t think that that should be perpetuated. I’m sorry I’m sounding like an old farty snob, but it bothers me," he said during New York Fashion Week.

Tim Gunn PhotoKim in the Big Apple

If it makes the reality stars feel any better, Gunn doesn't have anything positive to say about the clothes worn by Jersey Shore cast members, either.

"Don’t even get me started. It is not a style to emulate. I know that the show is hugely popular. I will tell you it pains me when I hear 12-year-old girls say it’s their favorite show. You shouldn’t be watching it!"

It sounds like Snooki may be listening to Gunn. After all, she's reportedly ready to ditch any and all clothing and simply appear in the buff. No way Gunn could object to that, right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment